ZTE blaze Battery

finley.quita

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
My phones battery completely died, which made the phone turn off (typical). Now my phone has been on the charger for an hour. It will not charge nor turn on, what is the steps I need to take to turn the phone back on? I have already held the power bottom to reset the phone. That didn't work I took the charger off and plugged it back in. I have switched bases and wall sockets. I have even switch the charger cord itself not sure what else I can do. I don't want to send it back nor call about it. This is the third phone I've had to get in a month. The phone itself keeps malfuncting. Does anyone else have this problem with the ZTE BLAZE battery or phone in general?

Solution
If it keeps malfunctioning you need to contact the manufacturer. There would be no point in trying to resolve this yourself. You could do something that would cause damage, or make changes to the device that could in turn void your warranty. Something you don't want to do.

Note: If that many versions of that same device are having this problem (or problems) you really might want to consider a different one.
If it keeps malfunctioning you need to contact the manufacturer. There would be no point in trying to resolve this yourself. You could do something that would cause damage, or make changes to the device that could in turn void your warranty. Something you don't want to do.

Note: If that many versions of that same device are having this problem (or problems) you really might want to consider a different one.

Solution