Zune HD Promo Shows the PMP's Got Game

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbert_HA

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
I just wonder if it will freeze at new year's eve... I'll wait until some time has passed and reviews have been made, i would hate to have one only to find out it's as easily broken as a Xbox 360.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Herbert_HA[/nom]I just wonder if it will freeze at new year's eve... I'll wait until some time has passed and reviews have been made, i would hate to have one only to find out it's as easily broken as a Xbox 360.[/citation]

One only the Zune 30s did and only if they had upgraded to the latest firmware. Two, almost of them recovered perfectly fine the next day.

Next.

war2k9

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]hakesterman[/nom]Apple doesn't want Zune or Palm to sync with their network. They want to punish you for not buying their product, you kick them so they kick you back. I'm sure Microsoft will provide a patch if itunes locks them out, it's just another game the two can play along with their silly commercials. Go Zune...........[/citation]

Have you use zune software to sync other media devices yet?
Please let me know, does it work and how well it lets other devices sync to it?

nitto555rchallenger

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
I own the first gen 30gb zune, has anyone noticed the current 3.1 software is using up way too much resources. I hope with its release tomorrow that it will free up its compulsive control over the CPU. If its just me or u notice it too can u send me a comment or PM, so I don't have to go through reinstalling the software. I'll never use a ipod or itunes, I rather use a wimamp mod to upload songs then.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
[citation][nom]doomtomb[/nom]Only downside is that it has all the features but only a maximum of 32GB. How are we supposed to fit HD movies, 3D games, and lots of music on 32GB =/[/citation]
By plugging it in and replacing the movie on it with something else. It's like complaining about only having a 1GB card for a digital camera when you never have more than 500 pics at any given time.

nitto555rchallenger

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
The 4.0 software is revamped to add more bells and whistles than what's really needed for a media player. Their digital Dj feature doesn't quite mix my music with others that's taken off the marketplace well. I can see them updating this in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.