Zune Services: Next Stop, Cell Phones

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]depends, If it means I can write programs using c# and xna freely without having to pay stupid subscription fees, and then can freely distribute them to anyone without having to go through a STUPID app store. then i'll take 8!oh... but then I read "Zune is a music and video service from Microsoft. Period."pass...[/citation]Uh, except that Zune would run on a Windows Mobile phone too, so you'd still be able to do all that stuff as with any winmo phone. :/

danny69t

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Oh no! Don't start that. Now I'll feel mildly responsible if I can't find it in my heart to be semi-entertaining. Sigh, such a burden you have bestowed upon me.[/citation]
Funny, Jane :D
offtopic: will you marry me? :D

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]danny69t[/nom]Funny, Jane offtopic: will you marry me?[/citation]

Can't. Have this arranged marriage thing going on. My dad promised me to a sultan when I was 11. Have yet to find the legal loop-hole that gets me out of it without losing the dowry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.