The time trials are the part of the week six challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale and you have to complete them to complete the challenge. So if you are struggling with these challenges then don’t! Just read the tips below:
In order to complete the time trial challenge you need to complete five timed trials and if you do that, you will be rewarded with a generous amount of five Battle Stars.
- You cannot just start these time trials from anywhere. There are some specific places from where you can get the time trials. You will have to locate a glowing stopwatch icon that appears in different locations across the map and then you can start the timed trial.
- Timed trials are different than rest of the challenges. As the name suggests, they involve the element of time. So as soon as the trial is started, you will have to race as fast as you can towards the blue markets that will appear nearby.
- You can find the timed trials spread across the map and you just need to complete five of them to complete the challenge. If you are looking for the places of these trials then don’t, because you can find them in these locations:
1. You can find the first one in G3 in the map in Tomato Town.
2. You can find the second one in C2 near the Junk Junction.
3. You can find the third one at the top of the Lonely Lodge in the J4 quadrant.
4. You can find the fourth one in the Retail Row at the H6 quadrant.
5. You can find the fifth one at the northeast of the Shifty Shafts in the E7 quadrant.
- One important thing that you should keep in mind is that some of these challenges will require you to build upwards to get the blue markets. So the best thing that you can do is to gather as many materials as you can so you don’t run out of the resources to build structures.
- If you are struggling with a challenge that requires you to build but by the time you end up building, you run out of time then you can do one thing. You can build the structures prior to starting the trial and that way; you will not have to waste time in building towards the markers.
- The most important thing to remember is that you cannot just quit the game after you have completed the challenge, you need to wait for the game to end or to be eliminated. This is because the game does not register your accomplishment until the match is ended or you are eliminated.
These are some of the tips related to the time trials. Make sure to read all of these tips and follow them as much as you can so you can complete them in time.