How Do I Manage Or Cancel My Subscription

url]

A user may often need to subscribe and unsubscribe from channels depending on their wish. Roku player provides the users the easy management of their subscriptions. You can check your subscription status, data of subscription, the cost and the next renewal date. These details would help you easily procced with the canceling of subscription to a channel

If you have chosen your Roku account as the payment method for billing, you can manage or cancel your subscription in one place either from your Roku streaming player or Roku TV or by accessing your Roku account online. Subscription is usually non-refundable and will auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription. Here’s how to manage or cancel your subscription to a channel.

From the Web
Step 1
Go to https://my.roku.com/index from your computer or mobile phone to access your account.
url]

Step 2
If prompted, 'Sign In' to your Roku account using your 'Username' and 'Password'.
url]

[c] Step 3[/b]
Select the ‘Manage your subscriptions’ option. This will load the ‘My Subscriptions’ page.
url]

Step 4
In the ‘My Subscriptions’ page where you will find a list of all the channel subscriptions that are setup by Roku. You will also find their terms, status and their renewal date. Subscriptions done directly from the service provider or outside will not be listed.

Select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option or renew option based on how you decide to manage the subscription.
url]

Step 5
You will get a confirmation dialog box asking for confirmation in the decision to unsubscribe or renew the membership with the channel. Select ‘Yes, unsubscribe' to cancel your subscription towards the chosen channel.
url]

You can now successfully manage or cancel your subscription to the channels on Roku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.