How Do I Close My Roku Account

url]

Users might need to close their Roku account for various reasons. Roku players ensured that the users go through a precise easy steps for closing their account. You can deactivate your account by following a series of easy steps. The foremost priority for the user must be to unsubscribe from the channels before proceeding to the deactivating step of the account.
Once, you close your Roku account, you will no longer be accessible to any of the purchases you have made. Any purchases you have done through the Roku Channel store, be it any games, themes, downloaded media content or screensaver will no longer be available. Here’s how you can close your Roku account.

In case you need to give away the Roku device, you need not close the account, instead, opt for the factory reset.

From the Web
Step 1
Go to https://my.roku.com/index from your computer or the smartphone.
url]

Step 2
If prompted, you need to ‘Sign In’ to your Roku account with the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. You can click forget password option in case you forget your credentials.
url]

Step 3
After the My account page loads, scroll down through the options and view the devices found under ‘My linked devices’. You can perform the factory reset on any of the Roku devices that are linked to your account. This is suggested when you give away the Roku device to your friend.
url]

Step 4
If you have any Roku subscription, you need to cancel by selecting ‘ Manage your subscriptions’ and cancel the active subscriptions before closing the account. Click 'Continue' to finish the un-subscription process.
url]

Step 5
Select the ‘Deactivate account’ option and 'Confirm' to close your Roku account.
url]

You can close your Roku account by following these steps.