How Do I Create or Update the PIN for My Roku Account

rc4G4iE.jpg

Roku is one of the top digital streaming media devices manufacturer in the market. Roku gives you access to the top digital entertainment streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon video, and more. Roku offers great purchases with equally great security features.
Roku account users can set up a PIN to authorize Roku channel purchases and other important account activity. The PIN is a safe step in protecting your online pockets. However, the PIN feature is optional. Here’s how you can create or update PIN for your Roku account.

How to Create or Edit Roku Account PIN?
Step 1
Go to the Roku website homepage and sign into your account. Look for the ‘My account symbol on the top left corner of the page.
KfrUG7G.jpg

Step 2
A drop-down list of options will appear beneath the ‘My account’ icon. Select the ‘My account’ option, the second on the list.
url]

Step 3
Click on the ‘Update’ option under the PIN preference tab, which will appear in the My account window.
url]

Step 4
A PIN preference window will open. A ‘Create PIN’ option will be available, where you can ‘Create a PIN’, or overwrite the existing PIN by entering the new one.
kR2g4bs.jpg

Step 5
Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option beneath the PIN input fields, and you’re all set.

Your Roku account PIN should now be successfully created or changed.