1. Logging on and logging in- Open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Wall- At the top right of your wall, next to the globe icon, there will be a lock icon and an arrow pointing downward. Click on the arrow.
3. Settings- When you click the arrow, there will be a drop down menu. Find and click on Settings.
4. Timeline and Tagging- In the Settings menu, on your left you will see a list of options. Click on the option that says Timeline and Tagging.
5. Editing options- In Timeline and Tagging options, the top section is called Who can add things to my timeline? There are two options here, one being Who can post to my timeline. Click Edit. Your options here are Friends or Only You. The other is Review posts friends tag you in before they go on your timeline. To enable or disable this (depending on what you have), click Edit, then click Enable or Disable. Enabling means you will have to approve being tagged in a post before it appears on your Timeline.