On your Twitter profile, in addition to using any picture as your profile image, you can also add a picture as a header for your account. Since Twitter is considered to be an authentic and genuine social networking site where people always create their profiles with the correct names, it is recommended that you use an original image (or any royalty free picture) to place on the header of your Twitter profile.
The image that you want to place as the header for your Twitter account must be of a specific size (in height and width) so that it can fit in the available space. An image that can be used as a Twitter header must be 1500px wide and 500px tall (1500 x 500), and the file size must not be more than 5MB.
In order to get the correct image for your Twitter account header, you can either search the appropriate picture online, or if you are aware of any image editing application such as Adobe Photoshop, you can use the software to create a picture of your own using the recommended dimensions.
Once the appropriate picture with the correct size is created, here is how you can use the image as the header of your Twitter profile:
- ■Turn on your Android phone if it is powered off.
■Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
■Locate and tap the Twitter app icon to launch the app.
■On the Sign In window, provide your login credentials in the Username or email and Password fields, and tap Sign In to continue.
■On the opened interface, tap the Options button (button with three vertical dots) at the top-right corner.
■From the displayed list, tap your username to go to the timeline.
■On the Profile window, tap the profile photo.
■Once done, on the pop up box, tap the Edit button.
■On the opened interface, tap the Header option.
10. From the pop up box, tap the Choose existing photo to select a picture from the phone gallery.
11. Tap the desired picture from the Recent interface.
Note: If the desired image is not present in the available window, tap the Menu icon (icon with the three horizontal lines) at the top-left corner, and from the Open from window, go to a different location where the picture is located.
12. Optionally, you can also tap the Take photo option from the opened pop up box to capture the image instantaneously.
13. Once picture is chosen, on the Twitter window, drag the picture to set in the given space.
14. Tap the Save button from the bottom of the window to set the picture.
15. Finally, tap the SAVE button at the top-right corner of the window to save the header.