Trying to get through to a customer service agent can be very frustrating. When you have trouble with Boost Mobile you’ll likely end up interacting with a robot when you call customer service. If you want, you can be patient and wait until it finally directs you to a human customer service representative. But why should you wait? Here's how to get a person on the line at Boost Mobile.
1. Dial... 1-888-266-7848
2. When you are asked to enter your number, or press "*", press "*".
3. As the second set of questions starts, press "4".
4. Now when the talking starts again, press "0".
5. And finally, at the next prompt, press "2".
6. You should hear a message saying you are being directed to a customer service agent.
7. Now just ask them whatever you need to (or if you got the wrong department, have them transfer you to the correct one).
Looking for other helpful how-to tutorials? Click here for a full list of all my tutorials.