Answer from Acer.
Please be advise that we only certified this model running on Windows 10 Home.
Kindly try to follow the Steps to boot using a USB Bootable Device.
1. Power up the system and Keep tapping on F2
2. Enter BIOS,
3. Go to the Main tab and Enable the Secure boot
4. Set the Boot mode in Legacy
5. Enable the F12 and Press F10 to Save and Exit
6. Upon restarting , Keep tapping F12 until the Boot selection will appear
7. Choose " USB Removable device "
If problem still persists after performing the above steps, you may send in the unit to our service centre for verification.
Below is our address and business hours:
Acer Service Centre
29 International Business Park, #01-01, Acer Building, Tower A, Service Centre (Side Entrance) Singapore 609923
Business hours: Last Queue Number 4.15pm
Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm
Extended Hours :< Drop-Off ONLY, No Repair>
Wednesdays: 5:15pm till 7:45pm.
Saturdays: 9:00am to 12:00pm.
(Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays)
Buses: No 51,78,79,97,143,197 from Jurong East Bus Interchange
Customer Service Department
Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Co Reg No. 199005825C