♥ Facebook is Now In a Relationship With Farmville

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguy82

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2006
Why do I keep hearing spam, etc when it comes to Farmville and all those other games? If you don't like it, block it. It is quite easy to and you will never see it again in your news feed...

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]theguy82[/nom]Why do I keep hearing spam, etc when it comes to Farmville and all those other games? If you don't like it, block it. It is quite easy to and you will never see it again in your news feed...[/citation]
LoL, how is something you have to ignore NOT spam? Spam is unsolicited messages from people trying to extort something from you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one signs up for their friends Farmville updates, right? If I know anything, its that all those Farmville messages are unsolicited, and are only there because your "friends" hope to benefit from your actions. That is the very definition of SPAM. Whether or not you can ignore/block it doesn't mean it isn't SPAM.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
D***** d***** s*** f*** d*****. :'(

/slight sarcasm

And the addiction to clicking on buttons to "have a farm" continues. Fail for people who play, otherwise I don't mind Facebook really.

Status
Not open for further replies.