cua8er

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
"as technology improves, our ability to interact with those around us lessens"

yo, thats so true

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
[citation][nom]logitic[/nom]In other news, 4 out of 5 Women have dumped partners over cheating.[/citation]

Sorry but in this day and age women cheat as much if not more then men, I've seen it many of times personally.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]tonewheelmonster[/nom]In other news, I was 4 out of 5 :( at least i still have my trusty internet![/citation]

Why the :( ??? Do you not want to have a girlfriend anymore but don't want to dump her yourself?

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
but our ability to interact with those far away from us greatly improves. But really, any activity which becomes an addiction/obsession, be it games or drugs or racing cars can be bad for a relationship. Is this really news? I'm surprised the numbers are not higher.

homerhellboy223

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Upendra09[/nom]maybe people should go outside and get a life[/citation]
Ya let's all run in the daisies and be one with nature (sarcasm :/) What about people who live in suburban or city-like areas? You'd be surprised how scarce enjoyment can be in those areas.

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
Big deal. People have been breaking up for lots of reasons. I'm pretty sure money is #1. Guess what, we still use money.

Shodar

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
Translation: Women aren't as willing as men to work through each others faults. And they must always have a scapegoat to blame it on, when in reality, it is the person at fault, not the object in question (gaming, internet, money, etc).

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
"as technology improves, our ability to interact with those around us lessens"

Accurate as 70% of people are idiots...

I play videogames, I browse the internet, I am a tech and I have a great girlfriend who hates computers (yet still uses them properly for work. I have problems here as I dont blow her off for Fallout3 or whatnot.

To be realistic it takes quite a few relationships before you find the perfect girl and communication flows properly... so for all failed relationships...

Blaming technologie for breakups is just like those other a$sh0les who blame videogames for the children's behavior when it should be the parents job to challenge the kid's minde and to keep a healthy relationship.

Haiti's earthquake... "Its because of technologie" muahahaha. sorry... that was bad.

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
(Grr I can't del or edit my comment !!
Correction *I DONT have problems here as I don't blow her off for Fallout3 or whatnot)

camerone222

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
While I have had girlfriends threaten to dump me over computers/games it hasn't happened. I agree with c00lit completely. Personally I will not blow my gf off for COD MW2, but as soon as she leaves the house it's on. Some would say I am whipped, but I would argue otherwise. She like girly shows and chick flicks, I hate them like she hates video games. So when I'm not around she can watch all the crap she wants, and when she's gone I get to play video games. That's compromising people and that's what will make a relationship last. (Well that and several other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.