14 Free CD & DVD Burning Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This would be so much more useful/readable if it were formatted as a normal web page instead of as a "photo story" Good example of geeks creating unnecessary complexity just because they can.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
Nice to see that ImgBurn is getting the 4.5/5 score.
(Cause that's what I've been using for a while now.)

In the past I used other programs like Nero and Roxio but honestly I found them to be excessively bulky. I like ImgBurn cause it's NOT bulky and it's simple if you are a skilled computer user.

G

I'll have to try imgburn... I've been using the free version of Nero I had some bundled versions with various DVD drives, but they have a check...have a different drive and they won't work.

Ps. The photo story is all about maximizing exposure to advertising...I don't appreciate it, but I understand it...the money is just too good.

Emiley Smith

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
vipin
Its amazing, looking at the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your blog and visit it weekly for your new posts.

Emiley Smith

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
The free DVD and CD burning apps concept that you have come up with is simply estimable for me.

<a href="http://www.summittechnology.com.au/other-services/customised-packaging">DVD packaging</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.