$188 is How Much the iPhone 4 Hardware is Worth

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Watcha, I know. Why can't we see a lot more articles spewn all over the place on here about Windows mobile phones or Google phones? That would be MUCH MUCH more interesting than this drivel. I mean sure it is ok to have one iphone article I'll give u that, but like 4 or 5 on the main page per day? come on. that is overkill. Makes me further not want one. lol. To me a phone is a phone I don't need internet on it. I call people on it and some people like to text. That's about all. I don't need video games and internet tethered to me at all times. Sometimes you gotta take a break from it and even sometimes I don't really want to turn on my phone regardless.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
@watcha

You said: I just want to argue constantly so I make shit up to argue about.

Your entire last post is meaningless, fanboy. My previous posts cover everything that might have needed a response. The rest is senseless drivel designed to make you feel better about yourself.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]Watcha, I know. Why can't we see a lot more articles spewn all over the place on here about Windows mobile phones or Google phones? That would be MUCH MUCH more interesting than this drivel. I mean sure it is ok to have one iphone article I'll give u that, but like 4 or 5 on the main page per day? come on. that is overkill. Makes me further not want one. lol. To me a phone is a phone I don't need internet on it.[/citation]

I agree, sometimes it looks like an advertising campaign. You should have seen it when the iPad was released. They had articles on cats and dogs using them on youtube, nothing technical in those articles at all. Just "cute" stuff, and cute sells, but I'm here for the technical stuff on a variety of stuff, not one product or company.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
Beayn said:

'@watcha

You said: I just want to argue constantly so I make shit up to argue about.

Your entire last post is meaningless, fanboy. My previous posts cover everything that might have needed a response. The rest is senseless drivel designed to make you feel better about yourself.'

This post has no content.

Status
Not open for further replies.