2.1 stereo system hangs my pc

mrsam1999

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I have a F&D a110 2.1 stereo system..yesterday when i was playing it with my windows 10 pc..via the 3.5 mm auxiliary cable..suddenly the pc hang with a constant static noise in my speakers..and i had to hard reset the pc..the auxiliary cable that comes out of the home theatre gives mild shock when i touch it at the 3.5 mm jack side (it is rca at the other end to the home theater side)..i tested it with a tester..shows low light in the tester..i then put the cable in my android phone..after a minute of playing..the phone restarted..this had not happened before..is the current in the 3.5 mm jack dangerous for my pc or phone ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Streaming Video & TVs 3
4 Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
7 Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
dieterich Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Can’t find optical as input source on stereo
Solved! Smart TV to Stereo Receiver audio fails
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
TCL Roku 6-series - Logitech z960 surround sound system not switching between DOLBY and Stereo
Solved! Stereo Receiver with Broadcast TV Coax Input
Samsung hdmi tv to older receiver non hdmi with cable box how to hook up some we can play thru stereo
Help boss mad cause new stereo won't work with his oder Samsung. Used adio it on tvnot working
I have a zidoo H6 pro connected to a denon AVR 2400H with hdmi cable but the avr is only getting stereo output from the zidoo
Sound Cards and Home Stereo Systems
How to get Samsung play audio from UN32EH4003FXHA television through a home stereo system?
Connecting Other Devices to TV with sound from Stereo System
My LED TV has Audio Digital Out and my sony stereo system has CD Optical out. What cables do i need to connect them for enhan
Stereo System to Complete the Room
does samsung ua32eh5000rlxl have an digital optical output or HDMI out or analog stereo RCA out to use in home theater system
How to connect Samsung 48" J5500 tv to Panasonic stereo system
Trouble hooking up lg smart tv to onxyo home theater surround sound system.
How do I connect a projector through HDMI and over ride the default to play the audio portion through a stereo receiver?
Old Stereo System to Modern?
Hooking up old stereo system and speakers to pc
How can I connect my HDTV to my stereo system (pictures included)

ASK THE COMMUNITY