Solved! 2 Headsets for One Smart Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

justtoday24

Prominent
Nov 23, 2018
Two Bluetooth Headsets for One Phone to pick up customer phone calls.
I am trying to figure out how to have multiple headsets connected to one smart phone to pick up a call. There are two of us, one with really good hearing and one with really bad hearing and we have one smart phone for our business. We would love to figure out how either one of us could pick up a phone call with each of us having our own headset.

Solution
Alas, with one phone, you really can't make two Bluetooth headsets work at the same time. I have heard of places claiming that can be done, but I have yet to find anything that actually works.

On top of that, even if you could put to on it (which I still stick with I said above) the phone has to be right with it to work. So if one person has it and the other doesn't (the phone) they still couldn't take the call anyway. Again, because the devices would need to be near each other.

Alas, with one phone, you really can't make two Bluetooth headsets work at the same time. I have heard of places claiming that can be done, but I have yet to find anything that actually works.

On top of that, even if you could put to on it (which I still stick with I said above) the phone has to be right with it to work. So if one person has it and the other doesn't (the phone) they still couldn't take the call anyway. Again, because the devices would need to be near each other.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.