24" LED TV with Headphone Jack

markg18104

Estimable
Dec 13, 2014
Looking for a 24" LED TV for the kitchen WITH headphone jack. It can be with or without WiFi. Forget Vizio. I have one and it is crap.

I want to be able to plug in external speakers which can be controlled via the TV's remote control.

My problem is that most small TVs have awful sound. I know I can connect speakers to the audio-out jack, but those speakers usually cannot be controlled by the TV's remote; usually the volume on those speakers can only be adjusted on the speakers themselves as the audio-out typically exports the audio at a fixed volume level.

Having said that, I am happy to try a 24" LED TV that people attest to it having decent sound. If not Wi-Fi, the USB device will be used by an Amazon Fire Stick.

Open to any suggestions. We have had a Vizio since December 2014 and we are on our 3rd customer service ticket. Finally decided to invoke the extended warranty and now it's time to get a new TV.

DiegoD

Estimable
May 12, 2015
Are you going to have the TV hooked up to a cable line? Because If you are not I think a Monitor would be a better choice. For less than $200 you can get a top of the line standard 24" monitor and for your needs you will probally spend less than $150. The fire stick will still be able to plug into it and most monitors have speakers.