tweaky123

Estimable
Jun 29, 2014
I have an HP Pavilion 15 L3S53EA laptop, and when I go to HP Drivers site, and type in my model name, it gives me drivers for my laptop, but for my GPU, it gives me 3 drivers that are identical, but not the same.
http://imgur.com/4qTY2dI
So which one should I install?
AMD and HP are doing such a poor job.

Solution
Sorry Silverbear, but I disagree.

You should *NEVER* use drivers from AMD for laptops. Laptop manufacturers will often tweak official AMD drivers to keep the graphics solution within power and temperature limitations for their laptop. Drivers from AMD do not take this into account and IF they actually install, may be the cause of system crashes.

@Tweaky123 - The last option on the list in your image has the latest driver version (1010A). This should be the driver package you download and install.

-Wolf sends
Sorry Silverbear, but I disagree.

You should *NEVER* use drivers from AMD for laptops. Laptop manufacturers will often tweak official AMD drivers to keep the graphics solution within power and temperature limitations for their laptop. Drivers from AMD do not take this into account and IF they actually install, may be the cause of system crashes.

@Tweaky123 - The last option on the list in your image has the latest driver version (1010A). This should be the driver package you download and install.

-Wolf sends

Solution