3 Shelf Wall Mount for Consoles, cable management Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knicks2012

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
Doing a complete overhaul of my bedroom and I decided I want to mount my 50" Vizio to a wall so I can watch TV or play games when on the couch or bed. I want to get a 3 shelf wall mount for my consoles. I have a PS2, 360 and X1, no cable box or anything like that, just the 3 consoles. Need something that can hold the weight of the consoles and has good cable management. I did some research on some possible products but I would like to know what you guys recommend. Also need recommendations for cable management for power cords going towards the floor.

WALI Floating Shelf
http://www.amazon.com/WALI-Floating-Strengthened-Tempered-Accessories/dp/B00UB062ZQ/ref=pd_bxgy_23_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A7NA6G3RM18G40TENHE

Mount it
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0039HHK22/ref=twister_B00HAS3IM2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Knicks2012

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
Reviews say that there isnt enough room to sneak power cables in the hollow spine or behind it. Anyone got any other ideas for a wall mounted shelf that can hide cables well. Dont recommend anything that involves sneaking cables behind the wall.

I assume you already looked around, it's easy right? surely there are something out there with a thick enough spine to accommodate all your cables. Shouldn't be rocket science for vendors. Maybe Amazon just sell the cheap stuff. Check Crutchfield, or those high-end stores, I can't believe this is so hard to find. Sometimes there are Ads on back of magazines that got stuff not found else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
srayhan6 Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
bridgestone-tired Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
silverslugger Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 6
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 0