30 Best Netflix Movies to Stream Now

Benie18

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Agree, Netflix is an awesome streaming video provider. Such lists save the time searching new TV shows. Thanks for shearing!

Janet Hudgins

Estimable
Jul 27, 2015
I don't want movies. I want PBS, CBC, Knowledge Network, and the US and CAD commercial channels. Where are these being streamed for Canada?

jkinabru

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
Wow great recommendations!! I've seen pretty much all of them and totally agree..I definitely liked Dragon Tattoo better than the American version..Troll Hunter was actually pretty awesome..Totally dug how it was done Cloverfield, Blair Witch style. Actually had you believing..Another recent Mel Gibson one I caught that was actually pretty darn good was Blood Father..Cheers and Happy Watching..

whiteangelcl

Prominent
Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the recommendations~My friend suggested me to watch a drama series called Black Mirror. Is it nice? is anyone watching it?

garywhy

Estimable
Nov 3, 2015
netflix you are pumping too many grade b- movies out at the expense of quality-been a customer for at least 2 years and watch a movie a day

Jul 5, 2018
Great lists, but after we see the slides how about giving us a printable list we can use a checkoff list!!

Green Genes

Estimable
Oct 2, 2015
These are historic political times. I want MSNBC. I have Direct TV Now but the reception is so bad it is unwatchable, and that is during the wee hours of the AM when I am the only one on the network.

Oct 22, 2018
Netflix is great video stream provider, I have seen many TV shows on this, I recently watched Lost in Space. waiting for the next season, watch this you will definitely like this.

Thanks

Nov 29, 2018
About "The Shining", you wrote, "the special effects for its iconic moments — including the blood gushing out of the shower — deserve all of the praise." Surely, you meant the blood gushing out of the elevators?