5.1 Audio to AUX/RCA HELP!

NeroTheNoob

Honorable
May 1, 2013
So i recently bought these Logitech Z506, and My mobo has only 3 slots in the back, Aux, Mic, Line In i believe... I was wondering if i could get a 5.1 adapter to aux/rca. Since my pc is in front of me and my speakers are behind me, So the woofer that it comes with wont be able to connect directly to my pc (in the case i would have to get a soundcard). I do have a extended aux cable though. Please Help!! Im struggling!

Speakers:
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Surround-Theater-External-Speakers/dp/B003VAK1FA/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1486337319&sr=1-3&keywords=logitech+audio

Mobo:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009FC3YJ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Solution
Don't worry about that, simply connect the cables with the computer on, it will ask what are you plugging. If it doesn't you can change later on in the Realtek control panel. Those ports can change their functionality based on what you are plugging, just be sure to connect first the green cable in the green slot.

MasterWigu

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
Correct me if im wrong, but in these Logitech, the woofer is also an amplifier, so you have to connect all the speakers via RCA to the woofer and then you connect everything to the computer using 3 aux cables that will connect the 3 slots on your mobo to the 3 inputs on the woofer that say "6 Ch". Then you have only to configure in windows what cable is what (front, side, or woofer/center)

NeroTheNoob

Honorable
May 1, 2013

Yep they all connect to the woofer then from the woofer to the pc, its the black,yellow and green cables. my pc lacks the black and yellow slots

MasterWigu

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

Don't worry about the colours, simply plug the green in the green slot and the the other cables in the other slots. Do this with your computer on and normally it will ask what are you connecting.

NeroTheNoob

Honorable
May 1, 2013

I only have 3 slots and they are for Audio, Microphone and the other is Line in.. :\

Edit: I want to try it but i wish i had extention cables

MasterWigu

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
Don't worry about that, simply connect the cables with the computer on, it will ask what are you plugging. If it doesn't you can change later on in the Realtek control panel. Those ports can change their functionality based on what you are plugging, just be sure to connect first the green cable in the green slot.

Solution