5.1 system with "5.1" input, 6 pin to "optical digital audio out" on tv

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,
I have an "Auna Areal Nobility" , a 5.1 system which has no coaxial (as far as I can tell) or hdmi. Instead it has Bluetooth (but Tv doesn't) and a "5.1 input" with 6 pins : "S-R,S-L,SUB,CEN,F-L and F-5".

My tv, LG right now (soon to be a Samsung UE50NU7020) only has Optical Digital Audio Out (or the classic red/white LR). Is there anything I can do to make it work?

THanks ever so much in advance!

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks again - you guys rock, I would never actually have found it myself - too much of a luddite to risk it! Not too sure how to mark a question as "answered", but it very much was. :)

kanewolf

Splendid

There should be a "Pick as the solution" green box with each answer. Just click one of those.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Bubblefish777 Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 7
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 7
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Help: Home Cinema Sound System: Budget £2.5k
Question audio from TV and PC to one 5.1 system
Question Can LG BH9420PW 3D Blu-Ray disc system with Wifi Direct send wireless to Epson 5040UBe wireless 3D projector?
How do I connect a benq w6000 to a sony dvd home theatre system model DAV-HDX589w
How to get Surround System from my TV
Tv with dts support but home theatre does not support dts
How to merge Bluetooth for two same sound systems ?
Need help with the following: digital out from TV to 5.1 RCA input (Sony SAVA 700 Active Spkr System)
How to connect Phillips home theater to PC? (3.5mm input ports)
mitsubishi 65c10 tv not recognize component input so that remote can choose it
How would I hook my home theater system to my ps4 without a hdmi input
I have a old TV with no hdmi input I'm wanting to know if I can connect my HDMI blu-ray player to my konka home theatre system
Blu Ray Home Theater System with HDMI input
Lack of inputs on surround system
Have old Bose Lifestyle 8 System with no inputs other than RCA Audio in. NO Optical How do I connect to new Samsung 65" UHD
constant hissing sound from any speaker connected to the center output of 5.1 speaker system without 5.1 input
Getting static out of sound system, only through "over the air" tv source. All other inputs work great.
Projector input help
T9 Inventor Develops New Touchscreen Input System

ASK THE COMMUNITY