5 ways Ford F150 Lightning beats Tesla

Mar 29, 2024
After driving a Ford F150 Lightning, I've come to realize that it offers more value as an electric vehicle than most Teslas I've checked out and seen. Here are 5 ways Ford F150 Lightning beats Tesla.

5 ways Ford F150 Lightning beats Tesla : Read more
Not everything is apples to apples. Some areas your right about space cause it is a bigger vehicle. But you should compare truck to truck. The speed isn't the same I have a Rivian and the Tesla just feels faster. Also range might be the same but it takes double the battery to do so which means double the energy and double the cost to charge every time.

Mar 27, 2024
You've just squandered a significant amount of your credibility with this endorsement of the F-150 Lightning over Tesla. First off, you can't compare a pickup truck to a sedan. You should compare the Ford 'E'-150 to a Cybertruck. Oh, Wait. You can't. Because there IS NO COMPARISON.

I've read a number of road tests of the Ford Lightning comparing them to Chevy/GMC and Ram electrics. NONE Of them can match the Cybertruck and the Ford comes in dead last every time.