6th Generation Core M7 vs 4th Generation i7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah_Zu

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
I read the review of Lenovo Mix 700 and want to compare with Microsoft's Surface pro 3 which has 4th Gen i3 to i7 while as Lennovo Mix 700 2in1 has 6th Gen Core M7... just need simple difference which is better in performance...

Solution
The i7 ultrabook CPU in the pro 3 is lightyears faster than the M7. The M7 is basically a faster version of the atom CPUs, still good but the i7 is way faster.

Money wise however, the Intel core i5 is the best, the i7 dual cores are way overpriced in my opinion.
The i7 ultrabook CPU in the pro 3 is lightyears faster than the M7. The M7 is basically a faster version of the atom CPUs, still good but the i7 is way faster.

Money wise however, the Intel core i5 is the best, the i7 dual cores are way overpriced in my opinion.

Solution

Shah_Zu

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks buddy [TechInAZ]
again thanks for your reply, I m glad that you solve my puzzle , otherwiz I put my money on upcoming Lennovo's Ideapad Miix 700, do me a favor suggest me a good Windows Tablet, I just want a better processor not like Intel Atom and has atleast 10" HD display and battery life 6 to 7 hours. give me three choices and what do you think about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5' someone told me Tab S doesn't support external harddisk that's why I m looking for Windows Tablet which has USB port 2.0 or 3.0 full not mini. Thank
Waiting for you kind reply......
God Bless You

Lenovo Miix 2

ASUS Transformer Book Flip

ASUS Taichi21

The Lenovo miix is nice if you want a pure tablet, but still has the power of a intel core i3, it's one of the slower core i3s but it's still faster than core M.

The Transformer flip would be my choice out of the three, good price and good performing i5. However it does not have a 1080P display like the other two.

The Taichi is special, it has dual screens which can be used by 2 people simultaneously. I only recommend this one if you really like the dual screens.

Shah_Zu

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
Hi... TechyInAZ.....
Thanx for reply.... Yep,,, I want Windows Tablet which has nice display with full windows...bcoz android tablet doesn't work with external hard drive..that's why i need win tablet.

and my budget cant allow me to go with Surface pro...

Shah_Zu

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks again n again TechyInAZ,,

I solved my problem bcoz many days before I made choice about Win Tablet that I m go with Lenovo's any windows tablet not with Microsoft due to heavy price.

I think Miix series is my ideal bcause I don't use my tablet for heavy load like video editing and other stuff but just for fun and entertainment...

Thanks for your kind guidance...I appreciate what you done for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.