7.1 Speakers not working (out of ideas)

Aarix

Estimable
Jul 15, 2014
Ok, I use Realtek HD Audio manager, the sound test in that and in the configurations of windows work perfectly. The speaker icon is set to default and sound only works through the front two speakers, Rebooting did nothing. It's all hooked up right, Black on side, Orange on center and green on audio in.

I've yet to find a working solution after searching for an hour. Speaker fill doesn't do anything

They're logitect X530

More information, I have a different separate pair of speakers plugged into "Front" and those are the ones that work. The "Side", "Center" and "Rear" are the X530, that don't want to play anything but the sound test

I installed the latest sound drivers my motherboard had (z95 gaming 5)

Audio troubleshooter yielded no results

"Enable Bass Management" makes the sound on my subwoofer work

Aarix

Estimable
Jul 15, 2014

I just want sound period. Stereo or not, but only the Sub is getting it and everything is hooked up right. Also 7.1 test videos don't work

Thanks again for replying, I really appreciate it

Aarix

Estimable
Jul 15, 2014

Sorry about that:

http://imgur.com/1TGkYzS the ones circled in blue are different speakers I plugged into L-in and they worked on the test that way, the rest are the x530' in their proper placements according to the sound test. I can get sound. If you're saying I don't get sound from the rest because they have to be speciically wired to work on then (as in they all won't just play stereo) I understand, but in tests on youtube that test for those, I still only get sound with the seperate speakers colored in blue and the subwoofer,

Aarix

Estimable
Jul 15, 2014

Thanks for letting me know. I suppose it's down to only working with compatible and very specific applications

Appreciate the help