A program that can automatically replicate somebody's voice?

goblin329

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
Is there such program? I want to make a little animated video, video game based, and I want characters in it to speak in same voice, or at least recognizably close to it, as they do in the video game itself. Unfortunately I am not a good voice actor and have zero understanding how to do it manually.

Is there a program that could analyze a voice sample I give it and then convert my voice so it would sound similar to the original sample? A program to do it automatically? I don't care if it's free or premium for 600$ or something, I'm not rich but I'm ready to go in debt lol, I just need it fast. Google don't seem to give me anything. Would appreciate your help, if you know about such program.

Yoplait95

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
Do you mean a speech matcher where a models mouth is matched to yours / speech. There are a number of them available... I honestly can't remember what they are called though or where to get them more than likely you just Google speech model matcher or something.. Or if you mean something like a Vocaloid? I'm sure there are some programs like what you want.... but if you were thinking of pirating one... Plz don't things are different now, that is all I will say.

-LiveBacteria

goblin329

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
Well, what I want is basically, to give you and example, make my little 5 year old sister to sound like Morgan Freeman. Or vice versa. I don't care about speed of voice, the way how he spells words, accent, etc. I can voice act that, it's easy. What i can't voice act is make myself have that deep voice with that particular tone and pitch that only Morgan has.

Yoplait95

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013

Hmm... I think what you are looking for exists.. but is not something you can get... Seriously the closest thing I can think of is Vocaloid... take a look at it. You could also try an Audio Editing program such as garage band or Audacity to make things sound more.. your way. Sorry if I can't help anymore than that...

-LiveBacteria

goblin329

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
I Googled "speech model matcher" and only thing I found was this thread. Damn, they get indexed fast! Well thanks anyways, I will look up that thing, see if it's any good.

goblin329

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
I researched Vocaloid and it appears that it does not let you import any voice you wants, it uses only few if it's own list. Which makes it completely useless for me cos i need to replicate voice of SPECIFIC video game characters.

Googling "voice samplers" gave me no useful results either. And Vocoder seems to be a program that makes your voice sound robotic or something. The characters in video game are not robotic, they are very human like.

Any more ideas guys? :/

Yoplait95

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013

Honestly.. other than manual tweaking of audio.. I really don't think we have that tech yet. Sorry.

-LiveBacteria