Acer Aspire 1300 løs strømforbindelse

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
I put that through a translator:
Is dhavbu@hotmail.comer one can Localized help me to replace / fastgøreen power connection in an Acer Aspire 1300

I still dont know exactly what you mean, sounds like you need to replace/reattach a green power connector, which is a strange support request. This is a laptop too. Do you mean that a green light isnt turning on, or the computer itself doesnt turn on.

G

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
The jack that you use the connect the power cable to?

If you have the skills you could try opening the laptop and try re-soldering the connector to the motherboard.

Does the jack slide around inside the computer?

G

It is the power jack I connect the cable to.
It is loose but I dont know if it is sliding arround. I will try to feel it.
Where can I see how much I must do to opning the laptop - I have the instruktions for the maskine but I dont know if it is nessary to take the screen away to get to the buttom?

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
Usually you dont need to remove the screen but seeing how the power connector is underneath one of the screen hinges you may need to.

This Manual will tell you how to open up your Acer so you can try and fix the problem.
http://www.notebook-manuals.com/laptop-manuals/service_manual_for_ACER_Aspire_as1300sg_31c0b36aef_as1300sg.pdf
You want to co to Chapter 3

You shouldnt need to do all the steps, just enough to see the plug.
I am not sure how easy it will be to reattach the plug, if possible, but you will probably need to use a soldering iron and solder, and be very very careful. Electronics are sensetive to heat.