hello sir....i want to ask u that ,,what is the problem to my laptop, when laptop has plugged in and i open google chrome or play any game,,it goes suddenly off .. but when laptop is at battery ,it does not off.. there is one another problem ,the charger indicator light is blinking while charging,,and the charger jack is not fit in the charger hole...and goes fully overheat when touches that,,,,,,,,,, please tell me what is the problem ..
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to test the AC adapter if it's working or not.
- Remove the battery off the laptop then connect just the AC adapter and see if the laptop will boot up.
- If the laptop will not work boot up with just the AC adapter connected without the battery that could mean that the problem is the AC adapter or the charging port.
- Do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if that will work or not.
- If it will still not work with a different AC adapter that could mean that the problem is the charging port.
- But if it will work with a different AC adapter that means it's your charger that is not working.