acer aspire 4755g freeze phoenix bios screen

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wendellche

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
when i turned on my laptop it freezes to the phoenix screen. only found in the screen are the logo (acer) and 'press <f2> to enter setup'...

but i tried to press f2 but it doesnt work. i tried pressing other f's but still it doesnt work.

i already removed cmos battery for 1day, and try to clear the bios by shorting the hw gaps and still doesnt work.

need help please...

Silvestri

Estimable
Oct 24, 2015
This is really strange, since the cases I have reviewed in this forum, I mean, is happening too often. I'm trying to get Acer support but it's impossible, because my laptop Acer Aspira 4752 is too old. I haven't solution now, I will try to change the hard disk with other laptop and I will say You what happened.

amazingChok

Estimable
Nov 10, 2015

Hi wendellche,

Did you resolve your laptop issue? I'm experiencing the same since yesterday, I changed my laptop HDD with a SSD. Everything went ok, but one application requires a restart but it stuck on BIOS screen.

If I press F2, it shows "Please wait...." then hang forever.

I'm planning to flash my BIOS to give it a try before sending to ACER tech supprot which they charge too much..

Hambalie

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015

Any Solution Guy ? Need Help Same Problem

TRENDING THREADS