Acer aspire 5750 g recovery problem

Maxymax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Hello,
I have a acer aspire laptop running with windows 7 64 bit retail home os. As usual pc was cleaning and defragging using Cc cleaner suddenly lap got shutdown due to bad battery . Then after laptop was unable to boot itself. I tried to solve myself this problem and instaledl new os 8. For me I could n't install,which took lot of time .
At last I made an attempt to do recovery using recovery DVD which I had. While recovery processing was progressing I got a message with an information saying that drive has not enough space for copying temporary files .
can anyone helpme؛.......

Maxymax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
How can I overcome this problem.upon this this information dvd drive ejected itself,.so i cannot continue the recovery operation.
500 GB harddisc has a about 300gb space. I could n't underStand which drive was mentioned on that message hard drive, DVD drive ,

''pls help me ........''

Maxymax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
C drive has got 287 gb free space out of 352 gb. The main issue is , when I make move to install new os in c drive instead of bad os . And also try to recover ،getting a window with information says that primary partition where os has already installed neither recognise nor edit،delete and format.
Please help me I've never faced such a dilemma before.

Maxymax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Hai, Thanx for the reply.

I tried to install new os but result is same as before. Primary partition(c)mention here letter 0, at the time of parton selection, getting error massage cannot format delete and install in that specified partion. Hdd has 500 gb storage capacity, including 3 partition c d e respectively.
Please help me out

silentplanner

Honorable
Oct 28, 2013

Try low level formatting or format using segate Disk Manager that will format and erase up every thing on your HDD and u will be asked to re create partitions may this help.

Maxymax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Hai,Seatool from where can i get it?، how will install them ? I like to to mention something here that
, windows 7 doesn't boot, I can access only bios mode, already 2 operating systems in this system. Windows 7 in c drive,windows8 pro in drive both of them are 64 bit operating system, please help, .,,,,,,