Solved! Acer Aspire E 15 Loop Crash After Latest GeForce Update

Feb 4, 2020
So my Acer Aspire thats about 2 years old has completely crashed, started immediately after updating the GeForce Experience drivers. Now I cant get into anything normally, only get hit with the diagnose pc screen over and over, and cant figure out how to remove the update in safe mode, since I know thats what keeps crashing it. I know you could unistall in safe mode with changing the installer to launch manually in command prompt but then task scheduler wont work. Iv tried all the diagnoses and troubleshoot options except erasing all my personal files, since I still need those, but nothing has worked. Can I please get some help, have no idea what else to do.

Solution
You should be able to go into the computer in"Safe Mode" and remove the ones you added and then allow the computer to look for new drivers. Should it not want to do so in "Safe Mode" then you can try going back to normal log in for the reinstall.

There should be no need to use task scheduler to do this.
You should be able to go into the computer in"Safe Mode" and remove the ones you added and then allow the computer to look for new drivers. Should it not want to do so in "Safe Mode" then you can try going back to normal log in for the reinstall.

There should be no need to use task scheduler to do this.

Solution