I purchased an unused aspire e15 about a week ago. Today I accidentally inserted my headphones into a USB port, which produced a spark and caused the computer to power down. Now it won't turn on again, even after I tried a hard reset. When I press the power button, the blue light comes on for two seconds, then goes out again. I do not hear the fan or the hard drive clicking. Really hoping there's another possible fix for this and I didn't just fry my motherboard with a careless slip of the hand!