Acer Aspire E15

tudorcardei

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
Hi!
I bought an Acer aspire E15 laptop and I saw some Acer gaming laptop (F15 i think, not sure) and the gaming laptop's keyboard looks very similar to my keyboard and I would like to replace it because the one from the gaming laptop is iluminated (white) , my question îs:
Can I change my keyboard with that one from the gaming laptop?

Solution
Although both keyboards look alike and use an almost identical connector cable to the motherboard, but don't think the cables inside connections are the same or that your laptop motherboard has the control circuit for the keyboard lighting. On ebay they are listed as incompatible keyboard models. On the other hand they are not expensive : around 15$ might be worth the try if seller accepts returns.

R0GG

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Although both keyboards look alike and use an almost identical connector cable to the motherboard, but don't think the cables inside connections are the same or that your laptop motherboard has the control circuit for the keyboard lighting. On ebay they are listed as incompatible keyboard models. On the other hand they are not expensive : around 15$ might be worth the try if seller accepts returns.

Solution