Acer Aspire V13 (v3-371) mousepad problems

jabuk342

Estimable
Mar 15, 2015
hi, i just got my new acer aspire v13 and almost imediatelly (in 2 hours) i noticed a problem. Mousepad has problems!!! For few minutes, it works fluently, but then it just stops and i need 2-3 swipes from different directions to make it move again. Sometimes this just wont do, and I need to start the swipe (where I first press on the mousepad) on the left or the right side of the mousepad (if i wont to use the middle it just wont move). If I start the swipe on the left or right side, then the center of the mousepad will work as well.
The scrolling option (with 2 fingers) usually works, but it always has half a second delay.
I am desperate. The computer is new, but this happens! I found several threads on the internet where people described similar problems with mousepads. Some say that updating windows or drivers etc. helped them. I tried updating windows 2 times, updating drivers, turning delay on pc settings off. I hope I didnt miss anything else.
I dont know what to do. The thing is I got this computer really cheap because someone bought it on 29.10.2014 and then returned it in 14 day-period (in EU you can do that and dont need to give a reason, if you buy things through internet).
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS? Is this hardware or software problem? Should i return it?

Computer specs:
windows 8.1 64x
i5-4210U
8 GB Ram
240 Gb SSD
Intel HD Graphics 4400

jabuk342

Estimable
Mar 15, 2015
I am really hoping for a miracle answer which will solve the problem, but yes, if I wont be able to solve this in a week, I am returning it...:(
so please, if anyone knows anything...

jabuk342

Estimable
Mar 15, 2015
what would you guys do- i got this computer practically new for 380 euros. Should i return it or should i take it to the service center and try to get it repaired based on warranty. This computer new costs 650 euros...