Acer Chromebook 13 vs Toshiba Chromebook 2

jextrevor

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016
I'm looking to buy a low cost laptop, mostly for remote desktop into my custom pc but also to work with Google docs, stream music and watch the occasional Youtube video. I would use it on the go.

I've decided on a 13 inch screen since its a good balance between size and portability. The two models that fit my needs are the Acer Chromebook 13 and the Toshiba Chromebook 2.

I really like the Acer for its sleek design and battery life, as well as good keyboard. However the Toshiba has a better quality screen and 4 GB of RAM.

Am I right to say that the Acer is better for my needs? I'm pretty sure that it is but I've seen a few sites that really like the Toshiba.

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016
Toshiba as a company is having massive issues right now, and i dont think they will be around in a couple years, plus they have lower build quality. I would go with the acer I have a acer laptop and i enjoy it

jextrevor

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016
After further research and investigation, I've decided I actually like the Toshiba better. I think I'll purchase it, try it out for a few days and return it if I really don't like it (and get the Acer).