Acer Cloudbook 14

Jul 4, 2018
Followed instruction's, but couldn't get thru reset screen & now just stuck on opening screen WITHOUT the small circular symbol rotating. Tried to log-on once more and this is what I have??? PLEASE help??//

Jul 4, 2018
I was following your advice on rebooting fro start screen, but it kept telling me it couldn't re-set the start up process. After a few attempt's it offeredvme the opportunity to sign in once more?? Which I attempted?? Now it goes to opening screen WITHOUT the circling dots, then goes blank + keeps repea

I have no idea what you are referring to here. You mention my advice, but I haven't given you any.

Please reply with exactly what it is you were trying to do (when the problem started) and exactly what happened when you tried to do it. Without that, I can't help.

Jul 4, 2018
Sox for confusion, in 2017 June, July + Aug: you offered advise regarding 'preparing auto repair' screen? I followed your advise but the sol'n kept breaking down. It then offered me an opportunity to sign in again, am NOW at opening screen with no circular revolving dots and BLANK screen on a repeat cycle?? Regards P T

Jul 4, 2018
It WAS just the start screen then blank but picked up another page on your smashing site + did the f10/alt thing BUT the reset ONLY gets to about 38/40% then goes to cancel screen WITHOUT altering ANY files?? Am continuing to try to see if owt changes, but not holding breath at present. P.T