Acer laptops models help!

Solution
Here are the differences that I see (there are not many), since they are so close I'll simply refer to them as 3VG and 2QU.

Starting with 3VG:
It has a smaller storage drive, 256GB SSD which is substantially faster at data retrieval and writing
It has 8GB of DDR4 memory and can handle up to 32GB total
Has 2GB of video ram but for the GeForce 940 card, anything more would rarely be used

My conclusion would be that unless the additional storage space is a critical consideration (external drives are available), there's really no reason to consider the 2QU model that I can come up with. Of the two there, the E5-575G-53VG would be my choice
Here are the differences that I see (there are not many), since they are so close I'll simply refer to them as 3VG and 2QU.

Starting with 3VG:
It has a smaller storage drive, 256GB SSD which is substantially faster at data retrieval and writing
It has 8GB of DDR4 memory and can handle up to 32GB total
Has 2GB of video ram but for the GeForce 940 card, anything more would rarely be used

My conclusion would be that unless the additional storage space is a critical consideration (external drives are available), there's really no reason to consider the 2QU model that I can come up with. Of the two there, the E5-575G-53VG would be my choice

Solution

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016

It looks way better, i rather like the grey as opposed to the black. And it is easier to get into it to upgrade harddrive and ram and replace the battery?