Acer nitro5 blurry Icons and text

Oct 17, 2018
I bought a brand new acer nitro 5 an 515-51 , but theres's sth wrong with it and its reeeaaaly strange ... some of the contents and texts are shown blurry and pixelized but it just show itself in some spc places mostly in installation autoruns, some of the Icons and in some softwares...

I'm using the latest windows 10 and all the drivers and bios are up to date , I've tried reinstalling display adapters and using windows blurry optimizer, I even asked for a new laptop for the problem and some others but this new one is having the same problem too!!!!

/Where did you buy the Acer Nitro? And, if I understand correctly, you returned it and received a replacement - correct?

Are you sure that the replacement was truly another laptop and not the original just "recycled"?

Can you return (RMA) the Acer Nitro and just buy another laptop or buy an Acer from another source?

Oct 17, 2018

well don't awaken my grief friend hah!.. it's a damned country here Im living in buddy... there's no official Acer office and things in Iran, I just did those things all with the retailer I bought the laptop from..it had 100 more strange problems but they change it Im sure it's a new laptop... I was just tired of waiting after 3 months the process took from me for the change so I just wanted to use it because of my needs...