Acer No Booting

Kovelous

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Alright, so today I thought it would be a good idea to clean out my fan, as my computer had been overheating for the past few months. So I took apart my laptop and cleaned the fan, then I put it back together. When I went to turn it on, it told me that there was no booting system and to click any key, but that did nothing.

Please I need you're help. I have an Acer V3-571G-53214G75.

Thanks

Solution
Hi,

First, do check the HDD of your laptop if it's seated properly. Next is to remove the HDD then put it back in making sure it's seated properly. Check BIOS as well if your HDD is listed or not and if it's not listed make sure it's properly connected to it's SATA port but if it will still not be detected that means it's the HDD that is faulty and replacing it would be the only solution. If your HDD is listed normally make sure that it's set as the first boot device and if it doesn't work your last option would be to reinstall Windows in it.
Hi,

First, do check the HDD of your laptop if it's seated properly. Next is to remove the HDD then put it back in making sure it's seated properly. Check BIOS as well if your HDD is listed or not and if it's not listed make sure it's properly connected to it's SATA port but if it will still not be detected that means it's the HDD that is faulty and replacing it would be the only solution. If your HDD is listed normally make sure that it's set as the first boot device and if it doesn't work your last option would be to reinstall Windows in it.

Solution