Acer on backorder?

slooderdodor

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
So I ordered this http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.MCTAA.005 it says in stock.. after buying it my card was charged, I had to wait 48 hours for confirmation, got a confirmation email saying they will send another when it ships, then a few hours later, got an email saying it is on back order, and they give me no time on when it will be shipped like how long it will be, and the email said I would not be charged until it was shipped, yet my card is already charged. Does anyone have any clue how long this could take? Sigh, I had a funny feeling about ordering this...

slooderdodor

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

Yeah I know you guys probably know nothing about this, was just hoping maybe someone on here went through something similar. I have no problem waiting a week or two, but I just don't want it to be months or something stupid.. sigh

slooderdodor

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

Yeah I emailed them their customer support is closed till monday.. I just hope its a simple back order and it will be shipped within a week or something and its not like a discontinued product or something stupid. I really do not want to have to go to my bank and have them deal with it or anything, as I want the laptop haha. I guess I will just have to wait for an email reply or to call them on monday.