Acer VN7-571G Laptop for gaming ?

DjSmoky

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
first of all let me say that this site is have solved many problem that i faced til now so i really wanna thnx the active members who keep sharing their knowledge and opinion with other people
so yea guys after this small intro i wanna ask for your opinion about this laptop Acer VN7-571G
specifications :
- Intel Core i7-4510U

- 4GB nVidia GeForce GTX850M

- 8 GB Ram

- 1TB

- The price is 3,199 AED which is around 762 Euro ( based on Google currency converter )
so i wanna ask if this laptop can run 2014 games on mid settings and if the price is fair ..
thnx alot :)
*sorry if my English was bad :)*

Solution
thnx for answering bro but that link review another model of the laptop , the spics are different if you look closely
now from my research about it everything is good except the processor which might cause some problems .. that's why i wanna hear the experts opinion :)

( btw is it the wrong section or something 'cause usually more people answer such Questions .. )

DjSmoky

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
thnx for answering bro but that link review another model of the laptop , the spics are different if you look closely
now from my research about it everything is good except the processor which might cause some problems .. that's why i wanna hear the experts opinion :)

( btw is it the wrong section or something 'cause usually more people answer such Questions .. )

Solution