Solved! Need experts opinion for Laptop ASAP please.

Feb 11, 2022
I am posting the form that was mentioned to be posted when asking for recommendation, i dont wanna waste my money

This form makes it easier for us to recommend you a laptop, so we don't have to ask you lots of questions.

Please copy and paste these questions into the thread you post, and we can help you find the laptop that suits you.

1. What is your budget?
Around 800-900 usd

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Doesnt matter too much to me, can be 13inch or 15 inch

3. What screen resolution do you want?
Fhd works fine for me.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I am not a traveller, so will use it in home.

5. How much battery life do you need?
Not a lot, since i will use it at home.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Nah i dont need it for gaming, console pleb.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Browsing, some photo editing, microsoft office, casual media consumption.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500ssd

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
No specific sites.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
I want it laptop that lasts a longer time and doesnt start lagging too early. I dont want it to have too many issues

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I dont need an optical drive.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Dell, hp, lenovo, also zenbook. I have heard these are good but i have no experience. Also i have heard hp starts to have issues really fast or it breaks early, idk i need your honest opinions which brand to prefer for longevity and speed.
Laptops i found that people were recommending on YouTube:
Dell inspiron 14
Hp pavilion x360
Hp pavilion 15
Lenovo thinkpad e14
lenoco ideapad 3
Asus zenbook 14
Idk if these are good or if there are better options. Please recommend.

13. What country do you live in?
Pakistan
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed
Specs needed:
Intel i7 9th, 10th or 11th gen
500ssd
12-16gb ram.

Last edited:
Solution
I like Lenovo models, pretty much anything available in your country at your price range will be fine. Thinkpads over Ideapad line, they are a higher spec business model, usually are better built.