Active 7.1 amplifier kit to install in a subooferbox.

Varun_27

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Please suggest me a powerful active 7.1 amplifier kit to install in my DIY subwoofer box to connect my 7 speakers.

Assuming that you have a 7.1 channel analog output to connect the amplified system to I would suggest you check out amp modules at Parts-Express.com
You can put together the right combination of boards to get the right amount of power. The sub will need more power than the sats. You will need a power supply too.
Don't forget that the amps will need to be kept cool so building them into the sub might require some external heat sinks or a fan.

Assuming that you have a 7.1 channel analog output to connect the amplified system to I would suggest you check out amp modules at Parts-Express.com
You can put together the right combination of boards to get the right amount of power. The sub will need more power than the sats. You will need a power supply too.
Don't forget that the amps will need to be kept cool so building them into the sub might require some external heat sinks or a fan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 4
J Audio 1
xmystbladex Audio 1
N Audio 1
K Audio 4
K Audio 0
E Audio 0
L Audio 1
E Audio 3
I Audio 3
E Audio 1
F Audio 1
P Audio 1
T Audio 7
V Audio 5
3Bass Audio 1
D Audio 3
Z Audio 1
J Audio 2
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Using an Active Soundbar with Passive Speakers
Question HELP connecting active bookshelves to active subwoofer
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question How to connect active subwoofers with active speakers
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Question Jabra elite active 65t or sport elite?
Question Rewiring Tannoy Active Speakers
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Active speakers on new str-dn1080
Subwoofer/Soundbar or Subwoofer/Active Speakers
Solved! Active Speaker vs passive
Solved! how to make passive and active speakers work together
Noob need guidance (Amplifier vs. Active Speaker mistake)
problem connecting samsung smart tv with 5.1 active speakers using 5.1CH HDMI Audio Extractor Decode AC3/DST to 5.1 Amplifier
Increase the o/p of a new 7.1 active subwoofer amplifier, with very less power handling capacity and very less power output ?
how can i connect a pa amplifier with two passive speakers and an active sub woofer to my behringer xenyx 1204usb?
is it possible to connect an active subwoofer to my auna AV2 cd508bt amplifier?
Can I use the active sub woofer from my 2 channel computer speakers to separately connect to an amplifier sub input
Connecting Active Speaker and Passive Speaker to Stereo Amplifier
How to connect another active sub (2nd) from an amplifier which has only 1 preout

ASK THE COMMUNITY