Active 7.1 amplifier kit to install in a subooferbox.

Varun_27

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Please suggest me a powerful active 7.1 amplifier kit to install in my DIY subwoofer box to connect my 7 speakers.

Assuming that you have a 7.1 channel analog output to connect the amplified system to I would suggest you check out amp modules at Parts-Express.com
You can put together the right combination of boards to get the right amount of power. The sub will need more power than the sats. You will need a power supply too.
Don't forget that the amps will need to be kept cool so building them into the sub might require some external heat sinks or a fan.

Assuming that you have a 7.1 channel analog output to connect the amplified system to I would suggest you check out amp modules at Parts-Express.com
You can put together the right combination of boards to get the right amount of power. The sub will need more power than the sats. You will need a power supply too.
Don't forget that the amps will need to be kept cool so building them into the sub might require some external heat sinks or a fan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
GarethLittle Audio 0
P Audio 4
choeandrew1208 Audio 0
dopeeh Audio 1
T Audio 0
amchenry Audio 1
A Audio 4
machoosharp Audio 0
seanybuoy Audio 0
A Audio 4
F Audio 1
P Audio 1
T Audio 7
V Audio 5
3Bass Audio 1
D Audio 3
Z Audio 1
J Audio 2
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How to Connect Subwoofers AND Active Bookshelf Speakers to PC?
Question Solenoid self-activating on Pioneer ct-1040w cassette deck
Question Active speaker output for passive pair is not working
Question How to connect active speakers (KEF X300a) to an active subwoofer (Dayton 1000)?
Solved! How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question connecting scarlett 2i2 to active CR5's, hardly any sound at all, headphones ok.
Solved! Sub only active when receiver is turned off
Solved! Hooking up an active subwoofer to A/V receiver
Question Phone to Active speaker audio sounds very strange
Question Is there a way to use an active crossover and an amp for 2 speakers and a sub?
Question Using an Active Soundbar with Passive Speakers
Solved! how to make passive and active speakers work together
Noob need guidance (Amplifier vs. Active Speaker mistake)
problem connecting samsung smart tv with 5.1 active speakers using 5.1CH HDMI Audio Extractor Decode AC3/DST to 5.1 Amplifier
Increase the o/p of a new 7.1 active subwoofer amplifier, with very less power handling capacity and very less power output ?
how can i connect a pa amplifier with two passive speakers and an active sub woofer to my behringer xenyx 1204usb?
is it possible to connect an active subwoofer to my auna AV2 cd508bt amplifier?
Can I use the active sub woofer from my 2 channel computer speakers to separately connect to an amplifier sub input
Connecting Active Speaker and Passive Speaker to Stereo Amplifier
How to connect another active sub (2nd) from an amplifier which has only 1 preout

ASK THE COMMUNITY