Activision Pres Vows to Track Down MW3 Leaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Hey Activision- nobody cares about your new game anyway because they all know it's just going to be a rehash of the last games with no new innovations- maybe you should stop reusing the same engine over and over again and try something innovative, fresh, and ground-breaking (I'm partly talking about graphics here), oh and while you're at it- stop treating PC users like trash. We like to have incentives for paying more for our hardware than the average Joe who just buys the game for a console.

P.S. Your MW3 trailers were pathetic.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Why would any employee try to leak news of new games? What benefits to the mole? I really don't understand, and now they risk getting fired. :)

G

with MW2 multiplayer hacked and slashed I just dont have the passion to play this franchise anymore. But Battlefield 3 looks pretty darn good!

I am not going to lie, I will buy MW3 but BF3 is looking like that is where I will spend most of my time.

G

You guys who keep bashing activishion are all retarded. There is nothing wrong with the game engine being used. And guess what... Treyarch tried something new and look how that ended up. Have you ever heard the phrase "if it's not broke don't fix it."?

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
Seems from the posters here that I should be checking out Battlefield 3 before another iteration of CoD.

I don't care much for Activision or CoD:Generic Rehash Edition.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
[citation][nom]ern88[/nom]Who cares about a game that is using an updated gfx engine that is 4 years old.[/citation]
outdated graphics engine. Fixed that. Same junk, different name each year.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Still play BF2 on 360 and 2142 for the PC online, game just out right kicks @ss. Im just a huge fan of the openess of the maps and not getting sniped with a shotgun from accross the map.

G

All right people just relax and try and save 50cents a day by then you'll be buying both games and please quit crying like a lil baby, we are all adults here, you people are just stupid coming in here and crying. What a bunch of regards..!

tonitelaoag

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2007
i don't care if there are no groundbreaking new tech involve in this game, i am for the smooth gameplay and consistent visual appearance. mw2 is very good enough, don't have yet black ops, i still enjoy replaying this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS