Adapter to connect USB dongle to USB C port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2020
I need an adapter to connect a Tacx dongle with a standard USB plug to a Moto G7 phone that requires a USB C plug. I have not been able to find one on Amazon because I don't know the correct key words to identify what I need. Does anyone have a name for the product I need? Or, does anything even exist? Thanks.

Jan 5, 2020
I need an adapter to connect a Tacx dongle with a standard USB plug to a Moto G7 phone that requires a USB C plug. I have not been able to find one on Amazon because I don't know the correct key words to identify what I need. Does anyone have a name for the product I need? Or, does anything even exist? Thanks.
Thank you for the prompt response. I ordered that item but it is still not what I need. I am obviously tech challenged. I will try to explain it better. The dongle I need has a small male regular USB plug. The phone I want to plug it into has a small USB C female port. All of the gadgets I ordered that sounded like what I need has the correct USB C male plug but the other side has always been a larger female port. Basically, I need little female regular USB female port with a little USB C male plug. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.