adapter wifi connection

irisjesusadivina

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015
hi.need your help regarding my netbook computer.the fn f11 button of my keyboard is not functioning which I used when I open the wifi connection.I bought a USB Keyboard but there is no fn button on it.what are the alternative keyboard keys to connect to the adapter without using the fn f11 button.Please help me about it.Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 2
SailorMoonChan Laptop Tech Support 0
Chael Orallo Laptop Tech Support 1
lucasblack29 Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 6
TKU Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 7
C Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Wifi Dropout - I've tried many things!
Question Need help with connecting mic from 3.5mm to USB adapter to ACER laptop.
Question Laptop won't turn on (old and new battery) but turn on when the battery is removed and connected to Ac adapter
Question USB C port cannot detect External Hard Drive but can detect USB Device, connected using an adapter
Question Can not open 192.168.1.1 or any other IP addresses (inside Network) + no Network discovery
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Solved! dell 3521 suddenly can't connect to any wifi!
Question Can I connect a microphone and a web cam to a Thunderbolt adapter and use it without latency issues?
Solved! Inspiron 13 - Slow Network Speeds
On device manager,there is only the wired connection showing ,no sign of wireless adapter
Laptop charging light blinking, but after performing hard boot test that by directly connecting ac adapter without battery and
Trouble trying to connect laptot to 144hz monitor with hdmi to displayport converter adapter.
Laptop adapter sometimes detect wifi connection but most of the times cannot. However other gadgets works fine
Laptop overheats when connected to a network
i have t460 laptop which is working by adapter after connecting battery machine goes to power off... swapped the battery, memo
The wireless network connection adapter is disabled??
[Closed] Idk how to delete post..
LG Gram No Network Connections
Slow WiFi but only on Laptop, perfect on other devices
I have an adapter from my Laptop to the TV. The laptop shows a connection but my TV doesn't.

ASK THE COMMUNITY