Advanced Grayed Out

studioc

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
I was using manycam with FMLE but loaded k-lite standard to make manycam play mp4's. I think HKEYS got deleted perhaps. The audio sources in manycam and FMLE do not show up. FMLE gives me no choices for audio but I can choose manycam for video source. I do have sound on the computer through computer built-in speaker and when I use headphones. I saw a this link http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333509 and on it talks about HKEY's. I don;t know how to correct it. I did look for the same HKEY's and did not see them listed on my system. I am using a windows xp for this manycam /FMLE setup. When I go to control panel and then sounds and evcies then audio tab. under sound recording the advanced tab is grayed out. Trying to solve why the audio sources in manycam and fmle no longer show up. Thank you.

studioc

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
Sound is working but FMLE says no audio devices detected and I still get the profile validation popup. I can see video playing and can hear in speakers but on ustream I tested to see if broadcasts sound and it broadcasts horrible crackling sound.