"Advanced Warfare" E3 Trailer Has Creepy Drones, Severed Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc14s

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
The video was great, I'm no CoD fan (at least not since it was about ww2 on ps1..) but all the tech is was fantasizing about had me nerding out pretty hardcore; Walking mechs, soldiers equipped with AR, Dropships, packs of rabid drones, Humans augmented with robotics ect.. Damn now i wan't another Deus ex to come out right now so i can play it :(

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
You got to be kidding me. First comment and we got some fanboy coming out of the wood work. This game looks like every other game in the franchise. Literally, the first few moments of the intro are the same damn thing as every FPS game in the last 5 years.

jungleboogiemonster

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
Finally, a futuristic CoD! There are elements that remind me of Unreal Tournament, a game that was incredibly fun to play, such as having a mechanism to jump/fly and the similarity of the guns. Looks like I will be picking up a console bundled with CoD come Christmas time!

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
The game does look good Ill, admit to it (im an anti-cod since after the first modern warfare), but the problem with CoD never was (for me) its bad graphics, but its linear gameplay that ended in about 3 hours.

More movies than games.
And to be frank, this dosent look any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.