Adventurous giraffe guest password

Solution

If you don't know where the WiFi signal is from and it's asking for a password, it's not really open. Could be a business with a guest WiFi for use of their customers. If you don't know who's signal that is or where to get the password, you should not be connecting to it. It's like finding a key on the ground then walking around the street trying to see what door it opens.

colttire77

Prominent
Aug 28, 2017
That's the problem , it's an open WiFi signal that my phone connects to & I don't know where it's coming from . After my phone connects to it , it say log in. When I try to log in it ask for the pass word . Then says at the top of the page , I can find it at lynksys. That's the problem . I can't figure out how to find it .

If you don't know where the WiFi signal is from and it's asking for a password, it's not really open. Could be a business with a guest WiFi for use of their customers. If you don't know who's signal that is or where to get the password, you should not be connecting to it. It's like finding a key on the ground then walking around the street trying to see what door it opens.

Solution